Yahoo mail is one of the global mail services that are known for speedy mail delivery and lots of mail storage space. If you are a regular Outlook express user, you can have your yahoo mails in your outlook express too. You have to do this function via POP.
Give following a read to understand how you can get yahoo mails on your Outlook express.
Access a Cost of Free Yahoo Outlook Mail Account Outlook Express via YPOP
- Install YPOPs on your browser
- When it starts running, launch Outlook Express
- Choose Tools/ Accounts from the outlook express menu.
- Hit Add and choose Mail option
- List your name in the given space and click next
- Mention your Yahoo mail address and hit next
- Select POP3 Under my incoming mail server.
- Type/select localhost under my server
- In case localhost does not work try 0.0.1
- Mention localhost under the outgoing server
- If localhost does not work here too, type 0.0.1.
- Tap next and list your yahoo mail user name in the provided space.
- List your yahoo password too.
- Click next and then finish the process.
- Mark Localhost and then click properties.
- Tap Yahoo mail under My Account and close.
Note: Click System tray on the YPOP and make some changes that suit you. Ignore Messages in the Bulk mail and keep you a copy of outgoing mail in your yahoo account and tell your yahoo not to mark your mails read.
Use Izymail to access yahoo on your outlook express for free
- First of all, register your yahoo account with Izy mail.
- Choose tools/account from the outlook express menu.
- List your name and click next
- Provide your yahoo mail information
- Click next and on the next page click IMAP under my Incoming Mail Server.
- Type izymail.com below the incoming mail server.
- Mention izymail.com under outgoing mail server.
- Click next and List your complete yahoo address.
- Provide your yahoo mail passcode
- Click next and then hit finish.
- In the Internet Accounts Dialogue, markizymail.com.
- Hit properties and move to the server tab.
- Double check the box saying My server requires authentication.
- Move to the IMAP tab and check the store special folder.
- Under sent item path, click
- Under the drafts path type, _Draft
- Click OK and Then Close
- On the box “download the list of yahoo mail folders to outlook express” click yes.
- Click Ok and you are done.