Coursera is an educational technology company that collaborates the different universities and offers online courses in different subjects like, mathematics, business, computer science, medicine, engineering, digital marketing and much more. Coursera also offers some online programmes with charge no cost. More than 1.6 million students Sign Up Coursera for its online programmes. Once you are able for Coursera Login, it will give you access to all your desired information, you want to know for their future online programmes.
Before you want to know on Coursera, you should have to register first and sign up for Coursera Account. Followed some simple steps to Sign Up at coursera.org.
What To Do For Coursera Sign Up Account
- Go to www.coursera.org
- Now you can see at the top right corner of the page, “Sign Up” button
- Click on “Sign Up” button and A registration form will appear, enter your “Credentials
- After filling the right information in respective fields, Click “Sign Up”
- Now, Coursera will ask you to choose the box of the subject you might be interested and you must select at least one field.
- Now, you will need to verify your account. To do this, check your email box and look for an email from Coursera “Action Required: Please confirm your email”, Click the green “Confirm Email Address” button
- After completing this, Coursera will send you a confirmation message that your account has been verified then click “Back to Coursera”
Finally, you will succeed to signing up Coursera Account procedure
How Easy To Login Coursera Account & Get Online Benefits
- If you have already registered as a student on Coursera.org, then you just need to follow the instructions below for Coursera Login.
- Go to the www.coursera.org
- Click on “LOG IN” button and A registration form will appear, enter your “Credentials
- and enter “Log in” button
Finally, you can enter your account
How To Delete Coursera Account?
- You can delete your account by following these simple steps.
- Go to coursera.org and “Log In”
- Click on any article to open
- Now, Click on the “Still Need Help? Submit A Support Request” link at the bottom of the page
- From the drop down menu, Select “My Account”
- From the drop down menu, Select “I want to deactivate my account”
- At the bottom, Click on the “I still need help” button
- In the message field, include your full name and email address and click “Submit”
- Also delink Facebook Account, if you used Facebook as your log into Coursera.