Delta Air Lines is one of the major and most admired airlines of the United States of America. It is also known as a legacy carrier. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The company was inaugurated in 1924. The airline operates 5,400 flights daily and serves 325 destinations in 52 countries 6 continents of the world. Delta Air Lines is ranked 2nd among the World’s largest airlines.
If you reside in the United States ofAmerica, then you must have heard the name of this airline. From all theinformation stated above, it’s obvious that this airline employs a large numberof employees. So the question that triggers in the mind of people is “How delta manage all the employee? ”
About Delta Extranet Login For Employs:
Delta Extranet isa secure portal for employees, retirees, and authorized contractors, where theycan access all their personal details and information regarding theiremployment.
Features of Delta Extranet:
Listed below are some importantfeatures as well as privileges of this portal.
- All the information regarding theemployees’ rights as well as perks is stated on the portal.
- There are profit programs foremployees.
- Those employees who enroll for Delta Extranet are bestowed withprerogatives.
- Portal is not only accessible in theUSA but also every state of the world.
- Employees’ can edit or update theirprofile easily, view their work schedule and tax information.
- You can set as well as check yourDirect Deposit details.
- Business partners of Delta can alsoaccess the profit programs.
If you want to get all theseservices, you first have to create the online account at the official websitethat is www.Dlnet.delta.com
How to Delta Extranet Login Online:
Once you created your Delta onlineaccount it becomes a piece of cake for you to access the Delta employee portalthat is Delta Extranet. Listed beloware the steps to login your account:
- You must beprepared with a gadget such as Computer, Laptop or a Smartphone with webavailability.
- Visit theofficial Delta Air Extranet that is www.Dlnet.delta.com.
- Enter yourUsername as well as Password and hit the “logon”icon to log in.
- If you are a newemployee who is eligible for Delta Password but does not have an account, youdo not need to worry simply press “Delta passport self-service ” toenroll.
- Fill all therequired information such as Username, Password and Passport Password and thenclick “login”.
- Follow theinstructions to the letter until the process of accessing your Delta account isn’tfinished.
- DeltaNet uses individual sign-oncredentials. If you don’t have a PIN, you may need to get a 9 digit PIN fromyour HR department first.
Nowyou can manage your profile first. Afterward, you can set a schedule to joinany program of Delta Airlines.
Recovering Delta Extranet Password:
Ifyou accidentally forgot the password of your account, no need to worry! You canrecover your account in just a few moments. Hit the link that says “ForgotPassword”, it is below the login area. You will be interrogated with twopre-selected security question. Some users who have not set up securityquestion will be asked to enter their 2 digit date of birth and 2 digit monthof birth.
Afteraccessing the Password Account Self Service area, select “DeltaPassport” and hit the “Change Password” button. Now select asecret password, after conformation click on “submit”, you will get aconfirmation message and you will be able to use your new password.
Contact numbers of Delta Extranet:
For further queries, you can contactthe following contact numbers:
IT Help Desk: 1-888-714-0529
Corporate office: 404-715-2600
Customer service : +1 800-455-2720