Hotmail.com Inbox just like Google mail and Yahoo mail is an email website. It works the way other email services do and precisely has comparable features. It is identified by its unprecedented features and fast Hotmail.com inbox email services that are touched by few websites up till now.
Thousands of people are using inbox.com for free and now it is also dealing in upgrade version with more key features. Inbox.com can be launched on your computer, the web browser you are working on. You need to read the following article in order to access your Inbox.com login account in your existing email app i.e. Outlook Express.
Access your Hotmail Inbox.com Login Account on Outlook Express
Read the following guide to access www.hotmail.com Inbox on outlook express but first of all make sure you have not disabled POP access.
- Enable POP access on your web browser.
- Open Outlook Express and click Tools/Account from the menu.
- Tap on Add and select Mail.
- List your name and go to the other page by tapping Next.
- Mention your Inbox.com email address in the given field and hit
- You have to be sure that you’re that POP3 is selected under My incoming mail server.
- Type inbox.com in both Outgoing mail (SMTP) and Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP)
- Hit next to proceed.
- Now list your complete email address under Account name.
- List your passcode for inbox.com in the successive field.
- Do not forget to highlight your new inbox.com account.
- Now tap on Properties and visit the server tab.
- Be sure that my server requires authentication is checked.
- Now hit Ok and then hit
You have successfully accessed Inbox.com account on outlook express.