Merrick Bank credit card Login is required for online bill Payment and management of your account at the online portal. Moreover, the MerricBank phone number is to discuss issues and to get info to apply for MerricBank credit card.
Just like any credit card issuer Merrick Bank do also offer a number of options to pay the bills. The aim of giving multiple options is just to make payments on time with convenience and ease of access. There are 3 different types of credit cards available including Merrick Bank Classic Visa, Mastercard, and Merrick Bank Secured Visa.
Merrick Bank Credit Card Login – MerrickBank.com Online Payment
There are multiple ways to pay the MerrickBank bills but the most popular way is to use the MerrickBank login to pay online. With the help of MerrickBank Credit Card online account, the members can make payments in few minutes. You just need a PC with an internet connection to use online portal.
- Open the MerrickBank Login Page
- Now enter your Username and password to access the dashboard for your credit card.
- At next, click on the Bill Payment tab and enter the amount which you have to pay.
- Check your details completely and then submit your payment.
- Another way to pay bills online is by using the Merrick Bank
- If you don’t have an online account then you can register yourself at the Sign Up page.
Merrick bank Bill Payment via Mail
You can submit your MerrickBank credit card payments by using the mail service. However, keep this in mind before sending the cheque via postal service. That it may take 7 to 10 business days to reach the payment at the MerrickBank office.
Although it is a slow method of payment, however sometimes it is the only option available to the consumer. So, beware while using this option as there must be a time of 10-days on the due date of payment. Just send the cheque in Name of Merrick Bank with the payment amount at the below address.
P.O. Box 660702
Dallas, TX 75266-0702
Attn: Lockbox Operations #660702
2701 East Grauwyler Rd., BLDG 1
Irving, TX 75061
Merrick Bank Phone Number for Customer Services:
Merrick Bank phone number is available to reach the customer service helpline to solve your issues and problems. You can contact the representatives at any time and discuss the issue to solve your problem. Moreover, the service is available 24/7 and the helpline is toll-free.
You can ask questions about your account and query general questions about the products. Furthermore, you can also discuss billing disputes and other payment issues at this helpline.
Call at Toll-Free helpline at; 1-800-204-5936
Merrick Bank Credit Card Application Process:
There are two different types of credit options available to the consumers. You can apply for any one of those options however, there are different methods for doing so. We will discuss them in detail with the process for each option by Merrick Bank.
Classic Visa® and MasterCard® Credit Card Products
Apply for Classic Visa® and MasterCard® Credit Card Products
To apply for Classic Visa® and MasterCard® Credit Card by MerrickBank you must have to follow the process which is available online for the users. For online application, you can visit MerrickBank official website and then select the ‘Credit Cards’ option from the top menu.
- After that, Select MerrickBank Classic Visa and MasterCard option by clicking on the link saying ‘Complete your Acceptance Certificate‘
- Because the MerrickBank Visa Credit card is only available to a person if he/she has received an offer or invitation from Merrick Bank.
- If you have received an offer from Merrick Bank then you can simply use the Acceptance Certificate Number to apply for the credit card depicted in the offer.
- First of all, complete the ‘Acceptance Certificate Number Form‘ to move forward with the application.
- Just provide the Certificate Number and your last name as it appears on the email offer.
- After that, provide the Email Address for which you have received the offer.
- At next, complete the Sign-Up form at the official website and provide complete personal details along with financial information.
Personal info. details include your name, full address, Email, phone numbers, birth date, and SSN.- While the financial information asks you about the details for income sources and limits to measure your credit limit and worth also.
Merrick Bank Secured Visa® Card Application
Merrick Bank Secured Visa® Card application process is easy and can be applied online at official website. The main difference between a secured and unsecured credit card is that a secured card requires an initial deposit from the cardholder. This cash functions as Collateral money to move in payments and purchases.
Secured credit cards are best for people who don’t have any credit history or very poor credit scores. This card features all the advantages of a credit card while providing you a source of credit even with poor credit score. You can get approved for this card if fulfill the following options.
- Don’t have a pending bankruptcy filing which is still under hearing by the court.
- Don’t have any outstanding Federal/State/Local tax obligations.
Can easily fund your security deposit amount.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid Social Security Number.
- Should have a physical U.S. home address for verification.
- Must fulfill the Income Assessment and Identity Verification requirements.
If you meet all of the above criterion which is set by Merrick Bank then simply follow the steps below to apply for a secured credit card.
Open the official website of Merrick Bank and write www.merrickbank.com in the URL bar.
Now click on the ‘Credit Cards’ option at the top menu from the homepage.
Wait a second until the page loads and then click on the Secured Visa® online Application page.
Fill the complete application form by providing personal and financial information and accepting the account terms.
Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the sign-up and wait for the reply.