A Chance to participate in Feedback Canda Survey and win a €500 C&A gift card by answering few questions. You can support a donation of €300.000 in three charity projects annually with your vote on website www.feedback.canda.com. It takes approx. 6 minutes to complete the survey and customer opinion helps C&A to improve shopping experience better.
There is a series of questions which customer have to answer with the help of rating from 1 – 10. Although you can also provide your own opinion in the custom space available below the question. Visit the website and submit your opinion and experience while you visit an outlet.
www.feedback.canda.com – Enter C&A Survey to Win €500:
During the survey you will be asked a number of questions, you have to provide the rating to answer each question from 0-10 points. A box is also available at the bottom of the page where the users have to provide any custom suggestion or share experience.
Common questions include; How satisfied were you with your visit to the store?, Were you greeted prior to your purchase?, Did a staff member assist you prior to your purchase?, How satisfied were you with the appearance of the store? Overall, how satisfied were you with our products? Did you make a purchase? and some other questions like above.
Before starting a survey, you must have an internet connected laptop or mobile. Must be at least 18-years old to participate in the survey. Furthermore, there is also a need for an email address and a phone number to contact the person who wins the draw.
- Open the website www.feedback.canda.com and start filling-up the initial info.
- Select language of the survey, country, state, and store with which you want to proceed.
- At next screen, review the information about the survey and click on NEXT.
- Answer the question by giving the ratings to each question. Kindly provide honest answers as it may increase your chances to win.
- End the survey and give your consent to enter into the prize-winning draw.
- Finally, give your phone number and email address and other contact details.
C&A first outlet starts its operation in 1841 in small Dutch Town of Sneek. This small start-up becomes successful in short period of time while selling affordable ready-made clothing.
After few years a number of stores were then opened in other Dutch cities covering a wide area. The company offers best quality clothing with value for money concept. Up to now, C&A operates about 450 outlets throughout Europe.