This is an invitation for Foot Locker Customers to participate in www.footlockersurvey.eu survey and WIN €10 OFF on purchases. This survey aims to gauge customer satisfaction with the help of questions on services and products.
You can use the €10 coupon on your next visit to get €10 OFF from your next Foot Locker Bill.
Customers are requested to give suggestions so that Foot Locker can improve the areas which lack in quality or any other aspect. The customer satisfaction surveys help the company to determine the quality of service. Moreover, it also helps for the identification of areas which needs improvements.
www.footlockersurvey.eu – Enter Survey to Win €10 Coupon
The survey at www.footlockersurvey.eu collects the data about customer satisfaction. Although it is a medium to get the opinions from customers in addition to aware about the customer satisfaction.
Foot Locker asks a number of questions in the survey. Here we have written some of the questions which we pick from the survey; Which company do you most frequently purchase from?,
Which shoe brand do you prefer?, What is your gender? The survey continues to ask and also query about price range; In what price range or you willing to buy shoes?, How would you rate the service at footlocker? and few others.
It will only take about 5-7 minutes to complete the survey. You need a computer with internet connection and your age must be at least 18-years. In addition to above, you must have a pen or pencil with a paper to write the coupon code at the end of the survey.
- Open www.footlockersurvey.eu in your browser and follow the steps.
- First of all, select your language.
- After that, enter the 5-digit store number located on your store receipt and click next.
- On the new screen, enter the Transaction Number and click on Next.
- Provide the date and time of your visit, which is printed on your receipt.
- Now, the survey will start asking questions, answer each question carefully until you reach an end.
- Finally, after the last question, you will see the COUPON CODE on your screen to save €10 on next purchase.
Note this code on the back of Foot Locker receipt and then enjoy this reward.
About Foot Locker:
Foot Locker EU operates more than 2,500 stores worldwide it was founded in 1988. Furthermore, now it serves more than 25 countries, it is famous for the apparel and athletic footwear in the entire world.
Foot Locker is serving for more than 30 years and holds a huge customer base who loves its products. Most of the store chains have the products of Foot Locker available on Shelves for their customers.