Rite Aid is launching “Voice of the Customer” survey to get their opinions and improve services. Customers of Rite Aid can complete this Rite Aid survey at www.rxsurvey.riteaid.com and enrolled in a sweep stake to win up to $1000. So what are you waiting for?
www.rxsurvey.riteaid.com – Requirements for Rite Aid Survey:
This survey includes few simple questions about your visit to Rite Aid Store and its services. It will take less than 10 minutes and can be completed online. In order to complete Rid Aid Customer Survey and get a chance to win $1000, you must have:
- Computer or Mobile Phone Accessed with Internet Connection
- Recent Store Receipt
Instructions to Complete Rite Aid Customer Survey:
Rite Aid is offering the best chance to its customers to take part in sweep stake and win $1000. After completing this survey, customers can complete this survey and win different prizes up to grand prize of $1500 this month. Simply follow the given below step wise procedure to complete this survey and win amazing prizes:
- First of all, turn on your PC and open internet browser
- Go to www.rxsurvey.riteaid.com.
- Select the language (English or Spanish) in which you want to complete survey.
- Enter the cashier code printed at the top of recent receipt.
- Then enter the 16 digit survey invitation code printed at the bottom of store receipt.
- Also mention date and time of your visit to Ride Aid store.
- Answer the questions related to your visit to Ride Aid store. And rate your experience.
- After submitting the answer, choose whether you want to register yourself for sweep stake or not.
- If you want to, then you to provide your personal details like name, phone number, email address and mailing address.
Customers can also do this and enrolled in Ride Aid survey sweep stake through mail. All you have to do is to send a post card to “Rite Aid ‘Voice of the Customer’ Survey, 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011”.
Benefits of Rite Aid Survey:
Ride Aid Survey allows its customers to win different amazing prizes with grand prize of $1000. After completing this survey, customers can win grand prize of $1000 with first prize $100. 12 customers will win grand prizes, while 120 first prizes are available. Besides this, Rite Aid will use survey result to satisfy their customers by improving services.
About Rite Aid:
Ride Aid is famous and third largest drug store chain in the United States, headquartered in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg. It has more than 4600 stores in United States and total number of employees working there is 89,000.
For more information, visit www.riteaid.com or call the customer service representative at +1-856-461-1250.